Are you a manager with an interest in the long term success of your business? If so, this course will enable you to explore the key factors that are critical to building resilience into your organisation.
An organisational resilience approach will encourage you to look beyond risk management towards a more holistic view of your business health and success.
- Explain Organizational Resilience
- Identify the key elements that define a resilient organization, and appreciate how they can be prioritized in the context of your business
- Determine practical implementation techniques to help you embed resilient principles
- Recognize combinations of circumstances and issues that can be catalysts for failure or success
- Take a proactive approach to exploring and adapting to change
- Embed the drive for excellence throughout your organisation
- Recognize the importance of culture to the success of your business
- Take a long term view of business success and risk factors
- Explain the principles of organisational resilience to your senior leadership team and the wider organisation – and the reasoning behind areas for focus and attention
Senior or mid-level managers with responsibility for building resilience within their organisation